Get New Listings
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED TO YOUR IN-BOX AS SOON AS THEY HIT THE MARKET!
If you’re looking for a home, you may be pretty frustrated with the whole process right now. High pressure agents. Ugly and overpriced listings. Miles of driving to locate a house advertised as “perfect” only to find peeling paint and a yard full of weeds. Ugh! There must be an easier way!
On top of that, what you probably don’t know is that if you’re calling on ads and visiting open houses, you probably will miss out on the perfect home. Nice homes, priced fairly (called “Hot Listings”) usually sell quickly, often within a few days of being listed.
Our Free Home-Finder Service will do all the work for you – Automatically! With our home-finder service, you get the information you want with no pressure or telephone calls from a sales agent. Here’s how it works: First, you tell us exactly what you want. Then, every day and throughout the day our system watches for homes that meet your exact specifications, and selects these listings for you. The Home-Finder System then e-mails these listings to you, everyday and throughout the day as new listings come available. You’ll know about new listings the same day they are entered into the Multiple Listing Service (often 4 to 7 days before other buyers know about these homes – and a week or more before these homes are advertised or held open).
No matter what style of home you want our service will find it for you as it comes available. You will learn about the best new “hot” listings days or weeks before other buyers. Do you want two baths? A garage? How about a finished basement? Do you want an acre of land in a country setting? You name it, and if it is available, or becomes available, our computers will find it for you, with no hassle or sales pressure.
All Of Our Services Are Free! All of our services are free. The seller pays our fees if you buy a home. If you look at homes for a while and decide not to buy, that’s fine. There is never any pressure or obligation. Technology Does Much Of The Work For Us. Our HomeFinder service is geared to help buyers. Our computers are looking for homes for lots of buyers every day.
When our buyers have questions or want to see the inside of the home, they call us. Up until then, we feel that if you want help, you will ask for it. Letting our computers do all of the work for you lets us spend time helping people who request our help, rather than trying to sell people something they may or may not want. We are real estate counselors. When you need and want our help and advice, all you need to do is call or email us. We will never pressure you into buying anything. The decision is all yours.
All We Ask Is Your Loyalty! If you would like to buy a home that is listed with another Realtor, For Sale By Owner or Builder, you agree to use us as your Realtor to write, present and negotiate the offer for you so we are compensated by the seller for our time and efforts on your behalf. As your Realtor and “Buyer’s Agent”, WE will represent you and your needs as the buyer. Buyer agency is the highest level of client representation afforded to a buyer by a real estate professional. If you run across an open house, please give let the host know that you are being represented by us so we can protect your best interests.
As Your Buyers Agent, WE will Negotiate On Your Behalf! When you find a home you would like to purchase, we perform, at a minimum, the following services for you:
- Prepare a comparative market information report.
- Determine if the price is fair and reasonable.
- Specify what appliances and fixtures are included in the sale of the home. Ensure inclusions and exclusions are on the contract for purchase.
- Prepare your offer for purchase.
- Present the offer on your behalf.
- Negotiate the home at the lowest price and the best terms possible to you. ~ Schedule and accompany you to the home inspection.
- Negotiate to have repairs paid for/and or remedied by the seller if necessary. ~ Coordinate with lender to complete financing.
- Work with title company to prepare and finalize all paperwork for closing.
- Help you with the sale of previous home if needed/coordinate closings
- Attend final walk through and closing.
- Follow-up to make sure you are happy with your home! To sign up for this service and to begin receiving new listings immediately, please complete and submit the form below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate giving us a call anytime at 319-339-772